What restaurants are at the O2 London?
Table of Contents
- What restaurants are at the O2 London?
- Can you book a table at O2 restaurants?
- Can you take water into the 02 Arena?
- What's inside The O2 arena?
- How long does up at the O2 take?
- How many people are at the O2 Arena?
- Can I take a bag to the O2?
- Does the O2 Arena check age?
- What is the O2 arena used for?
- Where to eat and drink at O2 Arena London?
- Which is the best place to eat at the O2?
- Is there a bowling alley at the O2 Arena?
- How to get VIP tickets to O2 Arena?
What restaurants are at the O2 London?
Below, you'll find the restaurants which we think are most worth a visit when you're at the O2 area.
- Hook. What: Fish and chips elevated to a whole new level, with a variety of other options available too. ...
- Beer + Burger Store. ...
- by CHLOE. ...
- Busaba Eathai. ...
- Gaucho. ...
- Scarlet Rasoi. ...
- Rodizio Rico. ...
- Thunderbird Fried Chicken.
Can you book a table at O2 restaurants?
Ideally located in the O2 Arena, the Fridays O2 restaurant is the perfect choice for a pre or after-show meal. Invite your friends or bring your family and enjoy a memorable dining experience. ... Book a table online now and get that Fridays feeling today.
Can you take water into the 02 Arena?
The O2 on Twitter: "You can bring a bottle but no lid. (we also provide free water at all bars)… "
What's inside The O2 arena?
The O2 is home to the world's most popular music, sport, comedy, entertainment and so much more. With premium outlet shopping at ICON Outlet, bars and restaurants, a multi-screen Cineworld, Oxygen Freejumping trampoline park and 12-lane Hollywood Bowl, it's the ultimate destination.
How long does up at the O2 take?
90 minute Up at The O2 is an exhilarating 90 minute experience that takes you on a guided expedition over the roof of The O2 via a fabric walkway. Suspended 2m above the surface of The O2 roof, the walkway is 52m above ground level and 380m long.
How many people are at the O2 Arena?
20 000 The O2/Capacity
Can I take a bag to the O2?
We will not allow large bags into the venue but you will be permitted to take small clear bags in with you, to allow for contact-free bag checks. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
Does the O2 Arena check age?
AGE RESTRICTIONS AND YOUNG PERSONS 6.3 Events may be age restricted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of the Tickets to check before purchasing the Tickets that they and the persons for whom they purchase the Tickets can comply with such age restrictions.
What is the O2 arena used for?
Arena The O2/Function
Where to eat and drink at O2 Arena London?
- And places to get food and drink inside The O2 Arena: 1 American Express Invites Lounge 2 Becks Vier Bar 3 Grill St. 4 Lanson Champagne Bar 5 Mom’s Fabulous Hot Dogs 6 O2 blueroom (VIP bar for O2 customers and friends) 7 O2 lounge (same) 8 Sky Backstage Bar 9 Stella Artois Bar 10 The Barardi Residency Bar
Which is the best place to eat at the O2?
- Gaucho at the O2 is a meat-lovers sanctuary offering London’s finest steaks and a fantastic wine selection to accompany a pre show dinner. Located over three floors you can sip first-class cocktails in the sunken seating of the cocktail bar before digging into a juicy steak in the balcony lounge.
Is there a bowling alley at the O2 Arena?
- With hundreds of concerts still going on at the O2 every year, the site has been developing and expanding to the point where it’s now become a standalone entertainment district. As well as the actual arena, there is now a cinema, a bowling alley, a club, and of course a number of conveniently placed restaurants.
How to get VIP tickets to O2 Arena?
- The O2 offers an all-singing, all-dancing VIP experience, which entitles members to early access to the best tickets, private lounge access and the best seats in the house - guaranteed. Call 020 8463 2158 or email [email protected] to join.